MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON ALL OUR SPIRITS!
We really do not get complaints about the quality of our gins, rums or ready mixed cocktails, why would we? Most have Great Taste Awards! We sell huge amounts direct at food festivals & events, where we are able to offer samples. When people try, they buy! The money back guarantee is our way of giving you confidence that our gins are pretty special. So, if they don’t do it for you, then we will give you your money back. Obviously there are a few rules, like not drinking the whole bottle then deciding it wasn’t for you! And try not to top it up with water as we always test the alcohol content when it comes back to us! Make sure the stopper is firmly in place, pack it well & send it back to us, not the retailer. Your refund will come from us direct & not where you purchased it.
Money back guarantee terms.
- The money back guarantee is applicable to any Isaac Poad spirit purchased from an authorised retailer or the Isaac Poad online shop.
- Proof of purchase in the form of a receipt clearly showing the item purchased, date & retail outlet details is required.
- 75% of the spirit must be remaining in the bottle when returned.
- Claim must be lodged within 14 days of purchase.
- Item must be returned to us, not the retailer. It is your responsibility to arrange & pay for postage. We strongly suggest you use a Royal Mail signed for service.
- Refund will be made within 7 days of receipt of the product as long as all conditions are met.
- Only one claim per household.
How to claim your money back.
- In the first instance email email@example.com with a copy of your receipt stating the product purchased & reasons why you are lodging the claim along with your name, address & contact number.
- You will receive an email confirmation with a reference number.
- Send your item to Isaac Poad Brewing, The Hay House, Baxby Manor, Husthwaite, YO61 4PW with the reference number & your details clearly attached to the product.
- Refund will be made by bank transfer or PayPal within 7 days of us receiving the product back.